A profitable, undervalued company enjoyed multiple expansion for 15 years, rising 31 bags in the process.
An undervalued company turned profitable, but it still went down to a new all time low before the trend finally reversed.
Accenture started its tenbagger move when it was valued at more than $10 billion. It has never been cheap…
As a biotechnology company, Acadia Pharmaceuticals was able to rise 80 bags to a valuation of more than $5 billion, even though it didn’t have any Revenues. A series of catalysts explains the upward trend.
1. The Move Acadia Healthcare rose about 15 bags between late 2011 and late 2015: 2. Business Description Acadia is a provider of behavioral healthcare services. On September 30, 2019, Acadia operated a network of 589 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 18,000 beds in 40 states, the United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides behavioral health and addiction services […]
1. The Move Abiomed’s all-time low occurred in December, 14th, 1994, at $2 per share: However, I find it more useful to study the situation from March 2009, low of $4.67: It’s still nearly a one-hundred-bagger. 2. Business Description Based in Danvers, Massachusetts, USA, Abiomed, Inc. is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory support. Our products […]
1. The Move Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) rose 13 bags in the ten years between 1997 and 2007: It wasn’t a smooth ride since there was an 84% drawdown from 1999 high to the 2000 low. 2. Business Description Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) is a leading, global specialty retailer of apparel and accessories […]
1. The Move AAON Inc. entered the NASDAQ in January 1991 and fell 50% over the next six months to a split-adjusted low of $0.05. Since then, AAON has been one of only 39 one-thousand-baggers in my study: It is one of those long-term winners with not many severe drawdowns, not even in 2008. 2. […]
1. The Move 22nd Century Group stock rose 41 bags, from the November 26th, 2012, low of $0.15… …to the March 11th, 2014 high of $6.36. That was a 4,140% move in 470 days or 1.29 years. The CAGR was 1,836%. 2. Business Description 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII.K) is a plant biotechnology company. The […]
1. The Move 3D Systems rose 194 bags, from the October 1992 low of $0.5 to the January 2014 high of $97.28: The stock went mostly sideways for the years between 1992 and 2009, so I think it will be more useful to consider the move from the March 2009 low of $1.25, which produced […]